Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Some news

Hello Friendies...

How are all of you? I do not have alot of news for you yet.  Still trying to make sense out of the chaos. :)

I have interviews coming up.  My goal, as you know is to find a job as Personal Trainer.  Tomorrow will be first meeting/discussion for  an interview.  I will have to set up a Business plan .... grrrrrr I cant say I particularly love it. Just doing what needs to be done for the moment.  I still remain positive.  I will achieve my goals.

Other than that, I have some exciting stuff happening with QNT SPORT, who will remain to be my provider of supplements.  I am very happy about this, as they really are an exceptional brand.

It feels good to be back in SA.  France has been an enriching experience, but nothing can compete with your own country, language and culture.  I particularly enjoy the sunsets every night, wine with good friends and of course everyone understanding what I say.

Will let you know when I have more news.  Its time for apartment hunting ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...