Thursday, October 10, 2013

How others perceive you...


I chose a difficult topic today.  I have been thinking about this for some time now.

There is two sides to this.  How others see you.  This might turn into one of those post that result in incoherent blabber... be warned.  I do not think I have an answer to this.  I also think it depends greatly on the type of personality you have to do with and how the person takes critisism.

For some it might be a very big thing how others see them.  For others its all like water off a duck's back what people say or think about them.

I must admit, when I entered the fitness industry this was a HUGE thing for me.  I felt so injured at the smallest criticism.  Only later did I realize ( and I quote the lovely Miss Dita Von Teese )

“You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches.”

You NEED to know this. LEARN this and then LIVE by this.  People cannot all like each other.  People say rude, nasty, jealous and dearly uncalled for things to each other without thinking about it twice. Our chemistry's just do not all mix, you know?   Unfortunately not everyone was born with tact, and needless to say some people just needed some more smacking on the buttocks for better manners when they were little... wink wink :) 

My conclusion, and this just what I think about the topic.  You cannot take everything people say about you, or to you to heart.  You will end up a mess in a corner rocking front and back. ha ha! YOU know who you are, and as long as you are not intentionally hurting people around you, it cant be that bad.  

Lift your pretty little chin, shake back that hair.... cause you are FABULOUS! .... and don't let anyone tell you any different :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...