Monday, August 27, 2012

2 quick meal tips!

I am starting on the 3rd cycle of the carb experiment. 

On the left was breakfast.  Looks kinda dodgy? Tasted good! Haha! 
Consisted of 50g of oats, Scoop of ZeroCarb Metapure and 100g of apple compot. (don't know what this is actually called in english? Its mashed cooked apples? )
Satisfied my sweet tooth! 



WHO said you can't have burgers? 

1 slice toasted rye
2 Beef patties (5% fat)
Lettuce, tomatoes, peppers and onions. 
The avocado is really just a 10g teaser...  Kept me happy though. 


NB: If you eat this in diet, HAVE IT POST WORKOUT.  My muscles immediately absorbed the fast release sugars from the Rye toast.  And they off course adored the yummy beef I have them. :) 

“Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.” 
― Martin Luther King Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...