Sunday, August 26, 2012

Chicken Salad

Hello my Friends! 

I have two delicious chicken salad recipes for you.  

The one to my right is chicken strips with lettuce, cucumber, and spoonful of Greek yogurt. 

I find Greek yogurt and a squeeze of lemon to be a good replacement for mayo.  I want to add that Greek yogurt is high in protein and low in carbs, and lower in Lactose, than other yogurt types.  Good thing - since Lactose don't like me.  

I seasoned it with paprika, salt and pepper. 



 
This Salad is chicken strips ( steamed) , baby spinach, avocado cubes  and fresh raspberries.! 
Squeeze some lemon juice over it. 
Add salt and pepper! 
BBBoooooM! 







Regarding the carb cycling experiment.  It's going really really well.  I have never managed to stick to a diet as easy as this.  The food is more than enough to keep my cravings satisfied.   Even my 3rd low carb day today, is feeling MUCH better than last week. Body is adapting well.  Tomorrow is carb up day! Can you say BANANAS!!!! yay! 

I am leaning out really well. I will not bore everyone with progress pics... But believe me, its working! Muscle Mania Europe HERE WE COME!!!! 


“All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” 
― Samuel BeckettWorstward Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...