Monday, August 6, 2012

Typical day of meals for the Fit Miss

Breakfast
40 g oats
100g of Apple and blackberries fruit
10 Cashews

Dash of almond milk. Boom! there goes breakfast!








Post workout

120g Steamed chicken
40g Jacked potato
60g Yams

The reason I am having potato and yam (this works in my head okay) is that I am hungry again too fast if I eat only potato (fast release sugar) therefor and I half it with yam (slow release sugar) to keep bloodsugar stable for longer.  Weird , I know, but think it actually  worked for me. You want fast release sugars after intense weight sessions to refill your glycogen stores.


Dinner 

2 whole eggs + 2 whites omelette
Served with fresh , ripe cherrie tomatoes and creamy avo...mmmm








Snacktime you say? 
This is not all I eat. For mid morning snack and mid afternoon snack, I take a serving QNT METAPURE ANABOLIC WHEY PROTEIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...