Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 8 of carb cycling

Hello Friends! 

SO! I am now getting started on the second cycle of my carb cycling experiment. Excycling! (lol...  not funny)

The first week went well. I felt fine. Never really hunger or anticipating the next meal. BUT yesterday, on my 3rd low carb day I went ballistic. I wanted to put everything I see in my face. Thank goodness I did not, because I was awarded with a loss of a whopping 1.8kg this morning. 

Today was high carb day. Soooooo stuffed! Had a hard gym session and felt strong and ready for cycle 2! 


There you have it. ! 

Train hard and eat clean!!! 

“Don't ever give up. 
Don't ever give in. 
Don't ever stop trying. 
Don't ever sell out. 
And if you find yourself succumbing to one of the above for a brief moment, 
pick yourself up, brush yourself off, whisper a prayer, and start where you left off.
But never, ever, ever give up.” 
― Richelle E. GoodrichEena, The Two Sisters


No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...