Thursday, August 2, 2012

Chaos...!

I have asked myself numerous times this question. WHY WHY OH WHY should I be one on those people that flourish under pressure and NEED  a deadline to get fire under me? ! Anyone?

My submissions for my studies (Fitness/Nutrition) is due in 4 weeks. Huge workload. No idea how I am getting through this... In the end I will. I always do.

Also, less 11 weeks out from the next show I am planning. Now here's the problem! Show diets make you dumb... studies...dumb... see my dillema? Yep.....

Anyhow! I like this , even if I complain, I like this. It makes me feel ALIVE!!!!

Now! The important stuff.  Food!

This was a light meal. Left over chicken and mixed veggies. Heated it with fatfree cheese spread. (I know, weird right?)
Tasted great though, toasted some tortillas with it.  Will do great as post workout meal, protein and fast release sugars from the tortilla to fill up the muscles!

I never toss leftovers! Always something to do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...