Friday, August 3, 2012

Training update

Hello friends....
So, tomorrow I am 10 weeks out from Muscle Mania Europe.  This is such a big challenge!  I have decided that I will train my little red heart out, BUT if I am not 100% happy with my condition , I will not step on stage.  (failure is actually NOT an option) .

The reason I am doubtful, is because I have so much currently going on, regarding studies , etc. Time to train is very limited!!! And low-carb is not exactly study friendly.

Anyways, still going full out, and giving it my all, as always!

Training split currently looks like this. Thinking of shaking things up a bit!

Monday:
Glutes and quads
Tuesday:
Biceps
Triceps
Wednesday:
Rest or cardio
Thursday:
Hammies
Calves
Glutes
Friday;
Delts
Back
(weaker body part which is currently triceps long head, you do all the overhead exercises to stimulate this bad boy, he's quite lazy)

I've got this new thing going on, I add 20-30mins of cardio after every session. I'll see how that goes.  I want to try some new things, to keep my body from adapting what it currently knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...