Sunday, October 30, 2011

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Hey all!!
Wow I am so super super happy still! I got 2nd place, Line-up was 14 girls.  Really enjoyed the French atmosphere and the crowd was amazing!!!

Did not understand a word of course, lol.. just focused om my number (11) and very often hesitated if they actually said it! lol .... But alas... lots of fun!

wont lie, been eating like a pig today, not take outs, but all home made foods. (its better ... if only for the conscience..hihi)

Still deciding how and when training will start again, need to get my new programes planned out now,etc. will be doing that while resting a bit! My body just needs to replenish after that aweful carb depletion!!! aaaaaaaaaarh! that's terrible!

This is one of my fav pics.. looks like I'm sticking my tongue out at the judges... lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...