Friday, October 21, 2011

8 Days out from Grand Prix

I am amazed at the amount of energy I have at this stage.  Sure it will disappear very fast once I cut all the carbs on Monday....

Today's menu consist of :
6 eggwhite and oats ( added Bran)
Lunch was Chicken, yam and spinach
Snacked on almonds and half an apple
Will have more Chicken , yam and spinach bit later... For me its important to vary my daily menu. I CANNOT have the same thing over and over again!!!

Touch wood, but I am craving and hunger free today.

I did HIIT jump rope this morning, added some ABS and calves. Tonight will do a session with Tri's and back.

I got my nails done today, and this makes me even more excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...