Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jeepers 3 days left!!! Yikes!

Kinda have that dunno if I should be nervous of excited now?

I had a great arm workout last night, bit weak, but used light weights and really brought it good!
I started taking my Waterfall tablets now ( how appropriate... lol), to be begin to drop water.  My water intake still remains 5L today, and will be drastically reduced tomorrow.  Waterfall is all herbal. I prefer to keep it all good and natural!

I am still stuck on good ol' Tilapia and asparagus today.

Tonight will be my last training session.  Tri's and back.  Also light weights and exhaust the muscles.
Found a new program for back that I am just dying to hit hard, but that will have to wait one more week.  After I tried it, I will put it down for you girls too!  You can tell me what you think?




On the craving side I am fairly good.  Haven't REALLY had the urge to stray of my diet since I dropped carbs.

Did find these  ------------------------->
the other day, and can't wait to have some Sunday!

I can defnitely see progress daily, I am drying out good.
Weight is now 53.6

Here is where I am at right now!


















In the absence of willpower the most complete collection of virtues and talents is wholly worthless.
Aleister Crowley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...