Sunday, October 23, 2011

5 days out to Gym & Co Grand Prix

Shuuuuuuuuuuuu! If this was easy, everyone would do it right?  Sometimes its just more than not easy, but still such a challenge! How far can you push yourself?

I dropped my carbs yesterday.  Go for 5 days carb-less, then I put them back on Friday.  Already 1kg down, just from losing carbs one day! 
This is where I am currently at.  Should be fine once I drop the water.  Usually drop about 3kgs more ,just from water. Will be going Sauna everyday now up to Friday. 



Today's action plan:  (love this part! )
For breakfast I had 6 eggwhites and salad (cucumbers, tomatoes and peppers)
Rest of the day's meals will be fish, chicken, asparagus,green beans.  I will alternate between these! If I really feel dead on my feet, I might throw in a green apple!

I am going for jumprope and legs in a bit! just lots of reps, low weights right now. I want to exhaust my muscles now, not focus on building. (water retention) .. right now, everything is about avoiding retention, and I am such a candidate for that!!! 

Right now, mindset is EVERYTHING. I found that not thinking about what you are doing, and just doing it,makes it a little bit easier! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...