Thursday, October 20, 2011

9 Days out from Show

Today I am consumed by cravings...  ~Really REALLY bad! I am thinking of sweet pink cupcakes, covered in caramel, topped with marshmallows, puff pastries, lovely dark chocolate covered nuts and soft jelly sweets.. yep.. this is whats running through my mind today!

Slept in late today.. was G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!

I had 6 boiled egg whites and oats for breakfast.
Chicken , brown rice and kale for lunch
Snacked on chicken and spinach salad a bit earlier.. tossed some almonds in there.
Still keeping stray of the salt and keeping to my 5L + water per day.

Will be going for a spin class tonight.  Try to spin away those sugar cravings! GOOOO AWAY!!!

Hanging in here, not long to go! come on dude.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...