Wednesday, October 19, 2011

10 Days out from competition

Crunch time is starting now. All the fine tuning after the hard work I have put in at the gym.

This is a good time to make it or break it!

So today, I had my 6 egg whites and 20grams of oats.  I have recently started adding 2 tablespoons of wheat bran to my oats, I find this helps me stay fuller for longer.  Other benefits is the fact that it is pure fiber.

I am trying to keep my training sessions now short and intense (for sure not sweet)
I started off with Jump rope - 30sec jump, 30sec rest.  20minutes ... this is all the cardio I need right now.  Will be doing this for the next week...
I also did some travelling push-ups.. geezzzz these kill me everytime! But I love them!
Added some ABS and good stretching.....
Also did a posing session. This is so important, it really helps to be more relaxed on stage if you know whats coming next!

For lunch I had fish, asparagus and yam...  I do really love this! I add loads of lettuce, find that it help me stay fuller for longer.  Started cutting all salts on Saturday.. so it was a bit bland. lol. I killed the fish with herbs and garlic and the asparagus and sweet potato was just boiled...

The cravings are still under controle.  Bought some Mandarine infused green tea, this helps a bit!

Tonight I will train biceps, shoulders and chest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...