Tuesday, October 25, 2011

4 days out .....

Hey my Friends....


So its getting closer and closer to D-day! Really excited to see the end product after tan and glam! That's the best part right? :)


I am still on no carbs.  Nearly died in spinning yesterdag evening.. goodness that was some hectic stuff! Not to mention the very enthusiastic instructor!


I had 6egg whites, and salad for breakfast.  I keep on forgetting to mention this, I have a teaspoon of Flaxseed oil with every meal.  Its said that the fats helps you to feel fuller for longer, also good fats actually encourage fatburning. Almonds, avocado's and flax, etc.  NOT saturated fats... they are baddies!


Anyhow, the remainder of the day will be filled with asparagus and tilapia! I simply steam the asparagus and pop the tilapia in the oven... might I mention... I kill it with garlic!!!


I am sticking with 5L water per day still.


After dropping carbs on Sunday, I am now down another Kilo in water.  Did you know that your  body retains 3g of water for every 1g of carb? Makes you feel much better after that bowl of pasta right? lol


I am resting this morning, my glutes are a bit ouch after yesterday... lol !  Will be training Biceps and shoulders toningh.  Very light, very high reps!


"It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it." Douglas Macarthur 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...