Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I wanna blog...

You know when you just  have the need to put something on paper ( the screen) whether someone reads it or not.. just to get it off your mind...  I have that need now. lol

Soooo everyone who's been asking tips and help, I will try to regularly post something, and feel free to follow.. or not.  There will ALWAYS be people who differ from what you say and what you think.  Therefor I am saying in advance, THIS IS WHAT I DO AND WHAT WORKS FOR ME.
What  works for me might not work for the next person.  Learn to get to know your body, learn what makes him happy and what upsets him.  In the end that is the key to a lean body.  I am not talking super skinny ripped-up here.. I am merely talking a nice, tight and toned body.
Don't confuse a sugar binge with happy body... that's just happy YOU! lol ...

Anyhow, use it or lose it... stay posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...