Wednesday, October 26, 2011

2 days to go Gym&Co Grand Prix

Feeling a whole lot less amped today.  This diet really kind of gets to you after a while...  I am tired, I am hungry, but still super doooooper excited! My house is a  mess, just no energy to clean right now.. mmmm not good right?

So my water intake is dropped to 1.5L for today.  I am now seriously starting to drop water.
This ------------------------------------------------------------>
is where I am at today, you can see the progress and how much dryer I get daily.  Weight still remains on 53.6kgs though.

Today, The menu includes Tilapia and lots and lots of cucumbers.  I am probably not eating fish again for a while right? Think so too!

Mood is a bit less up today, I think I just don't have energy to be excited right now.  I will be putting back some dry carbs in my diet tomorrow, energy level will lift again, and this will give your muscles a fuller appearance!


It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...