Monday, April 9, 2012

Top de Colmar Competition 14 April

Hello guys and girls.!

Wow 6 days out from the first show of the season. Can you believe! Feels like yesterday that it was still 12 weeks. 

I am ready for this!!!! haha! This week my planning looks like this. Monday to Wednesday will be cardio in the morning, with ligth weight sessions in the evening.

From Thursday I am doing nothing.  I will do a water dropping cycle to dehydrate.  I do not take any funny pills for this, btw. lol
Usually I drop all my carbs in the last week, but this time it is not necessary, as I am lean enough.

The bikini criteria is such a grey area for me.  Too lean, to soft, too hard. Well! You never know what the flavour of the day will be.

Hold thumbs! I have been putting in such hard work to improve, I really hope for a good placing.

Life isn’t worth living unless you’re willing to take some big chances and go for broke.
- Eliot Wiggington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...