Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cardio that works for me ....

I will begin this with , I do NOT know what is the best cardio to do. I do not think there is a 'best' cardio to do.  I think it differs from person to person how his/her body responds. 

Personally I do not like doing cardio.  I find it extremely boring, so I find alternative ways to get it done.  I swear by intervals. 20 - 30mins. Short and fast and hard.  My body responds amazing to intervals.  I have posted various ones on my blog. 

I do these on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  If I am not exhausted , and I am keen for something else, I like to to Zumba, or a spinning class here and there.  I can tell you in all honesty, I do not spend hours on a treadmill or eliptical.  Simply do not have the patience.  I do it hard and fast and get it done!!!

Usually I do not do more than 3-4 sessions of cardio a week and an added 4 sessions of weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...