Sunday, November 4, 2012

Random blabber...

Hello my friends!

Hope everyone is doing great?  I have one week of contest prep left for the year. So I am quite feeling good about that.
Oats with red fruit

The thing about contest prep toward the end of it, in particular, is how I lose strength in the gym.  It just sucks! Looking forward to get back on the heavy lifting waggon with all those good carbs to power my guns!!



Grilled salmon and asparagus
I did a photo shoot yesterday.  Here is a sneak peak of what happened.  Really keen to see the rest! Should be good!
Grilled white fish and zucchini

Anyways , just a quick update. Here's what I am eating! So! Off to bed! I am very tired, and need to hit the last week HARD!!!

I will be attending Gym&Co.. promises to be a HUGE show! Its okay..... I LOVE TOUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...