Monday, November 12, 2012

Competition recap...


My evolution:  I did the first show in JULY 2009.  Train wreck. Haha! Took a year off to work on myself and come back stronger!!! My evolution took 3 years.  Now I can say ---- I LOVE MY BODY! Loving your body is not about begin perfect. There is no such thing! It is about being comfortable in your own skin ladies! 















Hello friends, 

Let's talk about the competition of the weekend. Wow.. WHAT A LINE UP! It was a total of 24 girls.  Some of the top french bikini girls.  Really a beautiful event. 



















I placed 6th.  At first I was disappointed, yes, as any normal person would be.  But this got me thinking why I started doing this in the first place.  I do it for ME. Of course podiums is AWESOME - Who would not love it? lol.. But in the end I train for me, I don't train for podiums.  

That being said, I am really happy that I was in the best shape of my life!  Therefor I have achieved my personal goal - which should come first girls... 

Now - whats next... hmmm. Taking a month or so to recover from on hectic couple months of show prep! Jeezzz it was TOUGH! You will be seeing more great recipes to try now, because I can go back to good healthy cooking. nom nom nom... :) 


“Anytime you suffer a setback or disappointment, put your head down and plow ahead.”
- Les Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...