Friday, November 23, 2012

Oats cookies

Hello Friends -

I know I talk a lot... lol.. too  much. :)  Hope you missed my absence? Most of you following me would know I have been in hospital for my wisdom teeth. All 4 off them, and it was hellish. No jokes.  I am heavily sedated as I am typing this post. Hurts like hell.

So..  I have been in bed 3 days and soooooo bored!!! I want to share this cookie recipe I made just before my show. And YES, I ate all of them last week. he he he... I knew this teeth operation will sort any unwanted water retention. And so it did... dropped 3kgs already. Eating nothing but Apple compot and ice-cream. Not at all as gorgeous as it sounds... grrrr

Focus:  RECIPE:

3/4 cup of butter
1/2 cup of wholegrain flour
2 and 1/2 cups of oats
1/2 cups brown cane sugar
pinch cinnamon
pinch salt
Tsp baking soda
1 egg

Additional:
1 TBSP Peanut butter
1/2 cup almond flakes
1 TBSP Honey

Mix it all up. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 200 deg.

Voila!!!
Enjoy this cookies girls - gotta let your hair down every once in a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...