Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Leaving on a jet plane...

Grilled chicken breast with green salad. 
Greek yogurt, oats, almonds and pineapple.
 Hello Friends,

I am happy to say that I am finally starting to feel better after this terrible operation. Jeepers wisdom teeth is no joke.  4 at once anyways....

I am leaving for SA on the weekend.  I will be gone 6 weeks.  Don't know how much opportunity I will have to blog, but I will try a update every now and then.

This is my off time. 

My off time still includes training and healthy balanced meals, because this is what makes me feel good.

When you feel you need a break, don't beat yourself up. Don't be too hard on yourself. Everyone deserves a break every now and then.

 When what you are doing is not fun anymore, you must stop and ask yourself the question - Why am I doing this?

Therefore --- WORK HARD/ PLAY HARD! I am going to enjoy my time :)
Omelet with ham, blue cheese and Cherie tomatoes. YUM

Pork stir fry with quinoa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...