Sunday, March 31, 2013

Freakin flu

Hey friends !

I have been so sick since I got back from Paris. Jeez this flu is just not leaving me.

Paris expo was really massive fun! I met so many of my supporters and had interesting talks with some . I enjoyed giving advice and training tips to them! I cannot do what I do without these people in my life!

I have been real good with sticking to my diet though, no comfort eating. Green beans and fish does not help when you feel like this! Lol! Lifting your shirt to see abs does though!

Also got three days of training in, nothing hectic. Low intensity cardio and 3 sessions of weights!

This really bums me out, since I am /was really keen for a show soon. I'll have to watch my progress!

Anyways , take your vitamins guys ... These season changes are tough on the system.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...