Friday, October 19, 2012

Nutrition in between Competitions

 Good evening my dearies! 

I hope everyone is great?  I sure am! Super excited for the next competition.  Just  a short 3  weeks to go.  It will be Grand Prix Gym&Co.  I love this show. Amazing atmosphere.  It was the first show I did in France last year! And my favourite to date I have ever done.  I hope this year will be just as good experience! 

I got a question -  It was about , how my nutrition (meals) look in between shows that is close together.  This is quite a challenge.  One would think, since you are already on a roll, you might as well carry on. Well... for me its not that easy! lol.  I stuff my face for a day, then I put on my big girl panties, suck it up, and carry on eating fish and green beans.  

I carry on cycling my carbs.  This is what I am doing right now.  I carb up on Mondays and Thursdays, rest is low carb days.  This have been my most effective weight loss tool yet.   EVER! I find it very manageable and easy to maintain!  

I have done the posts on carb cycling. You can them under Meal plans.  The only change is, that I eat much less fruit during show prep.  This high GI sugars will make weight loss just more difficult.  
I do however have a slice of pineapple every now and then. I make sure it is around workouts though. 

You need to try things and learn to get to know your body.  Know what bloats it, and how it responds to different veggies. 

Become the master!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...