Thursday, October 25, 2012

How do YOU start your day?

 I will not be bombarding you with lots of facts today.  I just want to leave you with a thought. (kill you with a single thought... hahaha DArt Vader http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5EhMsb4HYQ  )
Anyone know this clip? Hahahaha! I love it.

Okay FOCUS. I strongly believe on how you start your day will set the trend for the rest of the day.  If you start your day with lots of coffee, it will be amazing! haha! joke!


Honestly, I have noticed that when I feel less positive some days, and I receive a positive word from someone, it changes everything.  Try this!  When you know that someone is having a difficult day, or going through something at some stage, send them a warm positive message! You WILL change that persons day - if only for a short while- then it was worth it.

Make this a positive day my friends! Stuff will always come your way.

YOUR own attitude will determine how it is going to affect your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...