Friday, October 5, 2012

1 week out - show update...

WOW ONE WEEK TO GO!!! I AM SO EXCITED! 

This prep just flew by so fast.  Actually they all do.  I am making a massive pot of free food ratatouille as I write.  If you want the recipe, just ask.  I'll post it. 

I am still waiting for some of the parts of my theme round to arrive, so that's not ready yet! ooops...   But I am sure it will be fine.   The show can actually be live streamed, so if interested to watch it.... I cant find the link now, but I will post it. 

I will be switching to less starchy veggies at this time.  Bell peppers, courgettes, onions and spinach.  Lots of chicken and fish and of course egg whites. NO COOKIES.  Man I love cookies.... Who else is a cookie monster??? 

I suddenly started retaining alot of water this week. Its so strange how our bodies just respond the way it wants to sometime.  I did not change anything, and yet, it retains water. For this, I will drop all carbs from Tuesday to Thursday next week.  I put them back on Friday, so I do not look flat.  Also, I take most of my water away on Friday, to reduce excess water in my body. 

Other than the water, I am ready and happy with my condition for the show! 

One more week! 

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...