Sunday, July 15, 2012

Upcoming show prep!

Hello Friends,


I had the loveliest weekend at the beach in France. Really relaxing! Walks on the beach, good clean meals, slept when I want... etc. Heaven! 


BUT (and there's always a but) I am 14 weeks out from my next chosen competition. That means its time to trim down the body fat.! 


I will be keeping you updated with my training, diet and progress throughout the next 14 weeks.  This of course means, less exciting food... but we'll do what we can to spice it up! .... I always do , don't I? 


“Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.” 

― Louisa May Alcott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...