Friday, July 27, 2012

Competition prep meals - Breakfast

Oats boiled in almond milk and cranberries.
I used 30g oats raw, about 100ml of almond milk and handful of cranberries. Put the lot in the pot and bring to simmer.
Let it cool down a bit, add spoon of Maple syrop and few walnuts.
This is every bit as good as I make it out to be!





If you dont feel like having eggs for breakfast... Here's a idea. Chopped a cooked leftover chickenbreast and stirfry with cherrie tomatoes, mushrooms, onions.  Add avocado on the top. Delishious!









More ideas on oats.
This is stewed apples and fig (sugarfree) I added on top. Add some cinnamon and wallnuts.!
Perfect breakfast!










This is what it actually look like. I love this stuff. Great snack too if you have 100g with a handful of nuts.











I have to add, I am still in the beginning stages of my prep, so the meals will get a bit more bland and boring. Of course less fruit too.  For now this is good, clean eating, and will start to melt body fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...