Sunday, July 1, 2012

Food... what else.... :)

 I have a snack and a lunch idea for you! :)

This funny stuff to my left is home made hummus.  I love the stuff. Do it like this

Chickpeas
Sundried tomatoes(in olive oil)
few olives
spoon lemon juice
Pepper and parika
And Grind!!!

I did not use specific quantities. It kinda always taste good. Just use it in the quantities from taste you like most, to taste you like least? haha!

The triangles is just tortillas I cut in 8, and roasted in the oven for a few minutes. Just watch them close, they brown FAST.!



This was my lunch. Good stuff.
Slow roasted pork shoulder, 4 hours to be exact.
Small potato, salad, and grilled mushrooms.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...