Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday....

I had such a busy day today!

Did cardio and calves this morning.  Calves will be one of my key focus areas for the next show.

For breakfast I had rye and eggs again. sooooo addicted to that! Just love it!!

Lunch was yummy! Steak,  brown rice and green beans.!
I cooked my greenbeans till soft, added teaspoon olive oil, teaspoon whole grain mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. voila!! yummy
Steak, I just sealed in the pan (no oil) and then baked in the oven for 10min! turns out so tender...

I had no snacks today... no hunger pangs. Was a good day! Think that steak filled me up good?



I did bake these.. but did not have any yet.  Its protein chocolate muffins, with peanutbutter...lol. Cute right??


Tonight we dined out, there was no normal salades. So opted for this.. was really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...