Tuesday, November 15, 2011

COMPLETE TRAINING PROGRAM - 8 WEEKS

After I have bombarded you with all the individual programs, I will put it together for you in my weekly routine!

This is my set program. Be CONSISTENT.  Do NOT skip workouts, unless you have no choice or your body is really asking for rest.  Just be objective to what is pure LAZYNESS and what is TIRED!!!

SO... HERE GOES......................

MONDAY;
LEGS

TUESDAY
TRICEPS AND CALVES

WEDNESDAY
BICEPS AND SHOULDERS

THURSDAY
CARDIO & ABS

FRIDAY
BACK

SATURDAY
CARDIO

I try to train to times every day, the second session will be cardio and most day add ABS.  This above is the program I stick to at all times.


Napoleon Hill
Do not wait; the time will never be "just right'. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...