Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Back in the gym!

Wow it was good! Started off with 30mins on the bike.  followed with :
Push-ups
Pull-ups
Chest dips
Back extensions
Leg raises with medicine ball

Sometimes I like to do a couple of random exercises.

I just had a shake this morning, no additions, just protein powder with water, and make breakfast just now after training.  It was yummy!

This is just a slice of rye toast. I added a dollop of cream cheese, since I poached my egg.
AND think you can see by now I have a rocket-leaf-problem! lol... just love these peppery leaves!!!
I seasoned my egg with paprika, salt and pepper.

Its so easy to poach your egg, and you save the olive oil so you can actually have some cottage cheese with it.  Just fill the pan half up with water, add drop of vinegar.  carefully put your eggs in and put lid on! Just watch it, because they do tend to boil over! Your'e water should just bubble, not boil for its life!

I take 2-3 hours between meals! BTW....

Lunch


Soy prawns and asparagus on brown rice:

Steam asparagus in a pan. Add prawns.
Spice with fresh garlic, salt, pepper, soy sauce and about 2 teaspoons of agave syrop!
Serve with brown rice and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...