Friday, November 11, 2011

Mr & Miss World tomorrow in Menton (South of France)



Showtime again tomorrow!  This one was very sudden and not really planned!
I decided to take a BIG gamble this time, and NOT drop carbs.... I usually feel like I am going flat after 3 days of no-carbs.

So i decided, lets do this! I still dropped water!  Hope to have good results tomorrow.  This is a very big International show, so I am merely going for the experience and plan to HAVE FUN!!!

I am not as stressed as the last time... sooooo.... sailing through this! lol

I had a fantastic photoshoot today...  -------- >
one of my pics!  Cant wait for the lot!

I just applied my first layer of tan! OMG  ... HD COLOUR!! everything looks better! lol.. its like a magic potion that just wipes out all flaws... hi hi hi

Anyways, keep you updated on my show tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...