Sunday, September 1, 2013

IFBB WESTERN PROVINCE update

Hello Friends,



I am so guilty of not being on here for so long.  I just want to give you a quick update on my previous competition.

I competed in the IFBB provincial championships.  This was a very challenging prep, because I had to rest 6 weeks after my operation and ended up with 7 weeks of prep.  I did feel somewhat unsure as to if I was ready or not.

I assume I was then. :)  I placed first in my line up, fitness bikini short (-163cm) and won the Fitness bikini ladies overalls.  I have to words to explain how blessed and amazing I feel.  It certainly was very very unexpected, but nevertheless, MARVELOUS!

I was also selected to represent WP in the IFBB South African National Championships. I am working very hard for this, but must
say that whatever happens there, I will be fine with.  I feel beyond happy to have even made it there on my first WP show.

This have been a rough week with prep.  I had to step things up a little bit. LOTS of amazing bodies at SA's :)

Well, that is all I have for now. Cardio time!

1 comment:

  1. You are so gorgeous with an angelic smile and eyes so beautiful , to make someone's day.

    ReplyDelete

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...