Monday, September 30, 2013

Slow roasted honey and rosemary pork

My dear friends....
You will have to search far for a better Sunday lunch! 

This is why I love paleo food so much. Just good real food! 

The vegetables was my normal veg mix - I have previously explained how I do it. 

The pork: 

I oven grilled it for about 5 hours on 170 degrees Celsius - only adding water with a chicken stock cube.  I covered the oven tray with foil. 

When pork was cooked - I cut the roast into wheels. Added herbs de provance , salt , pepper and honey. 

Then I put it back again , uncovered and grilled it on 200deg for about 30minutes more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...