Sunday, August 4, 2013

Zerocarb zucchini bread


Good morning my lovelies!

I hope everyone is as excited about this week as I am!  I think this is mostly due to the fact that I get to eat carbs today.  Ha Ha! I have been on low carb for 5 days, so this is a big event for me okay! lol  I am on a delicious carb-high! 

I still have to do a post about what Ketosis is, but I will get there.  Today I want to share a super good low carb, gluten and lactose, grain free bread with you.  The interesting thing about this is, you can have it on low or high carb days.  I had it with a spoonful of almond butter, to keep it low carb.  This morning I had it with maple syrup to up the carbs. 

You will need the following:

100g grated zucchini
200g egg whites
1 whole egg
30g almond butter
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
vanilla essence

Mix everything in a blender and pour the runny mixture into a bread pan.  Bake for 15-20 minutes on 200 degrees.  

Makes 2 servings
Calories per serving 190
Protein 18g
Fat 11g
Carbs 3g


No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...