Friday, April 19, 2013

Organic chocolate QNT protein bars



Hello Friends! 
I am leaving for my show today! Excited! I made these beauties for when I get back on Sunday.  I will crave something sweet and this is the perfect clean treat to keep me focused on my goals. 


Ingredients:

2 Scoops QNT Casein Protein
2 Scoops Metapure Zerocarb Protein
5 Table spoons raw almond butter
1 Cup almond milk 

Melt 50g of organic black chocolate. 

Mix all ingredients very well.  It would turn into a modelling clay consistency. Shape your protein bars as you wish.  I made 8 100g servings with mine. 

Dip bars into the melted chocolate and set on a tray.  Refrigerate bars.  I think they can last up to a week and half in a air tight container. 

Calories per bar ( with 8 servings) 210
Carbs 20g
Fat 7g
Protein 18g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...