Monday, April 15, 2013

Nutty chocolate protein oats

 Hello my friends! 

How have all of you been? So I was at Fibo power this weekend. On the stand of QNT Sports for 4 days! What an amazing experience! 

You can go to my facebook page to catch some pictures.  Anyways, I actually wanted to share this recipe with you.  Goodness! Just what the doctor ordered.  I have been on Keto diet for a week.  Zero carbs.  Already lost 2kg. I decided to add some carbs this morning and will be on keto until show on Saturday.  

To make this yummy Nutty chocolate protein oats, you will need:

120g egg whites
1 scoop QNT SPORT Metapure Zerocarb protein
20g of chopped walnuts
40g of oats 

Mix everything, except nuts, with a little bit of water. Chuck in microwave and stir frequently.  You will see when everything starts to thinken.  Cover oats with  nuts.  Optional: I added a drizzle of Walden farms zero calorie caramel sauce. 

Calories 450
Protein 47g
Fat 16g
Carbs 30g




No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...