Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A quick word of motivation

Morning friends... 

Conversation between my body and brain this morning: 
Brain; I am tired...
Body; go go goooooo
Brain; too tired.... 
Body; go go gooooooooooooooooooo
Brain: no! tired... 
Body; SHUT UP! 

I guess what I am trying to say is that your mind will give up waaaaaay before your body does.  You just need to push through it.  

I believe the biggest problem is that people do not have the willpower to endure a little bit of pain. Accept the pain, accept the numbness in your legs when you are doing bicycle at a high resistance and KNOW you are doing this  to improve YOUR quality of life! 

Your mind will give up long before your body does.  Do you not want  to know what that amazing machine , which is YOUR body, is capable of?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...