Monday, September 24, 2012

White fish and salads

Apricot and lime fish
 Hello my dearies...

Now this is actually the good stuff... Depending on YOUR goals. For me, its the good stuff!  I made this white fish in a pan, browned with a spoon of olive oil. Squeezed a lemon over it and a spoon of sugar free apricot jam. Salt and pepper to take. Girls, this was really a goodie!!! Served with a easy green salad!





To make this lovely salad, I used fat free bacon. Grilled in the pan, added garlic and 2 spoons of balsamic vinegar, which I used as the dressing. For the salad, some peppers, mixed greens and cucumbers.




Balsamic bacon salad


chicken leftovers! 








Leftovers! lol... chicken, veggies and peppers! Delish!











Diet is going great. I am on track with all my goals and things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...