Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Scallops and asparagus recipe

Hello Friends! Hope everyone is doing great?

Things are goooood this side.  My body is so sore from hard training again after the travelling around.  I just did a 40minutes cardio today.  Was suppose to take off, but just couldn't bring myself to do it! lol...  Can you say addict?

I want to share this easy and really great recipe with you.



Scallops with asparagus and peppers.  Get some fresh scallops.  Brown them in Macadamia oil.  Put your fresh asparagus in the pan with them, as well as the peppers.  Season with garlic, salt and pepper.  I let it steam about 10 minutes.  The scallops were soft and juicy and the asparagus crunchy! Just how I like them!

Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...