Monday, September 17, 2012

Back on track for Muscle Mania Europe 2012

 All systems goooooooooooooo!

The travels went really well.  I am happy to report I did not gain anything, instead I lost some weight.  I am however carrying some access water, which is very normal when you are travelling. 

Egg white omelet
To tell you in short where I am now.  I am 4 weeks out from Muscle Mania Europe.  I am fairly lean enough, about 2kgs to go.  If you look around at the pictures... 

This is some of the meals I am stuck on right now. 

I am adding more daily sessions of cardio.  If I dropped some of the water by Friday, I will give a pic update of my current condition! 


 I hope you are all holding thumbs for me! :)

While moving around, I tried my best to keep the carbs low. Especially during the afternoons and evenings. 

Tuna, avo, shallots salad. 


I did a small test one day, and had my heart rate monitor on all day to see how much 

calories you burn when you move this much! It was quite a surprising amount! nearly 2 000! 

That was besides the 560cals from my workout. 

This mix below is a new favourite of mine. 
Oats, banana and a blob of Greek yogurt. Sinfully good!!! 

You will be hearing alot about my upcoming prep! So if you want to know anything specific, feel free to ask....  Sooooooooooo excited!!! Can't wait to get my bum in stage shape! 

Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success. ----Dale Carnegie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...