Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Stash

 Sooooo, many times girls want to know what I am taking as supplements.  Heres  my ,when, how and why....


Protein
For starters. I take protein powder. Mostly post training, and before bed. 
My reasons for taking protein are mainly muscle recovery and because its fast digesting to get into your system. Its also a low calorie intake! 


Multivitamin
When you are training hard, your body needs a higher volume of these nutrients! Make sure you are taking a good sports multivitamin. 


BCAA
Main reason for taking this is prevention of muscle loss. 



















SuperPump Max
I can rave and rave on and on about this pre-workout drink. I absolutely love it! Most pre-workout drinks give me very bad itching and tingling. I absolutely hate it. I cannot focus, whereas THIS one, gives me all the strenght, energy and focus I need, without the itch! Go figure! 
I take these before my weight training sessions. 
 CLA
Now here's a list of benefits of taking this supplement!

  • Decrease the risk of break cancer
  • Increase metabolic rate
  • Decrease body fat
  • Enhance muscle growth
  • Promote a healthy heart - lowers cholesterol and triglycerides
  • Lower insulin resistance
  • Enhance the immune system  




Omega Fatty acids


The Omega 3, 6 and 9 groups of fatty acids all contain essential fatty acids necessary for good health. 
Its also proven to have a significant effect on fat burning in the body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...