Sunday, March 25, 2012

Intervals from Friday 23 March

I have added lots of these to my training, as they really are fat eating teqniques! nothing better to burn of stubborn fat! I have noticed my abdominal and leg region leaning out much more, since starting these abot 4 weeks ago. 

I change the exersices from time to time, keeping my body from ajusting to the fitness level.

The best part of these exercises is that you do not need a gym. You can do these anywhere you like!

Set interval timer for 30sec action, 15 sec rest and 12 intervals.  You will repeat this 3-4 times.

1. High jumps
2. Jacks
3.Stair sprints
4. Jacks
5. Double leg jumps up a stair
6. Jacks
7. Ab bicycles
8. Jacks
9. Hill climbers
10. Jacks
11.Pushups
12. Jacks

Lets go girls!!! Let me know how it went! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...