Friday, March 2, 2012

Daytrip to Grenoble.... and Photoshoot

Hey all!

So the photoshoot was the actual reason for going. It was one heck of a day, first I got lost, late for shoot, photographer's equipment fail...lol... then I miss my train... hahahaha.. quite a day!

I have seen some unedited shots of my shoot.  I am not allowed to upload yet, but will show you soon! exciting! I just love shoots right? :)

For the trip, I packed 2 of my 3 meals. It was fishcake, brownrice and veggies. Yea, I got some funny frowns on the train okay! For my lunch I have a tuna steak. It was UUUUUUmazing!





We had a great view and lovely day with good friends.  Thats the reason I missed my train.. !



A view of the Alps



No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...