Monday, January 16, 2012

New Recipes! I can feel the leanness creeping up...

AND ITS AMAZING!!!!


 Oats with berries and cinnamon
 Breakfast idea!
Poached egg
Rye toast
Organic sugarfree mustard
and a slice of chicken
On a bed of rocket
YUM
Protein smoothie with cranberries and lots of cinnamon!
(made with water, not milk. I never use milk for my shakes)
 Tuna quiche with oven grilled veggies
Recipe for the tuna:
2 cans of tuna
2 tablespoons of oatflour
2 tablespoons of oatmilk
2 eggs + 2 eggwhites
Season to taste.
Mix well, and pour mixture into a round baking tray.
Bakes 15-20mins
 More oatmeal!
 Poached egg and left over grilled veggies for breakfast, on rye toast
 CHEATMEAL ALERT!!!!! YUMMYNESS!
 Prawn and calamari meal. 
I only steamed them for 10minutes. 
Flavour to taste. No fats added in cooking

 More oatmeal! with blueberries
 Oven grilled chicken breast with fresh peas and quinoa;
Placed cubes of chiken in a deep oven pan with baby mushrooms.
I poured some low sodium mushroom soup over it and let it bake for about 20mins.

 One of my favourite meals. 
avo and spinach omelette;


3 whites + one whole egg.
Make a light omelette. add the baby spinach and avo.
I sprinkled paprika on top. love the taste!


 Oven grilled tilapia with tomatoes. 
Lay the tilapia fillets on a tray. spice them, and lay slices of tomato over.
Bake for 20-25 mins.
I served with broccoli and sprouted rye bread.


Salmon and stirfry(grilled with coconut oil) with a small red potato
Stirfry:
melt about a tablespoon of coconut oil.
add shredded cabbage and carrots and whole cloves of garlic. let it simmer for about 10min. I like my veggies cruncy.
Salmon;
Marinated in soy sauce, lemon juice, and added spices to taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...