Sunday, January 22, 2012

Level HARDCORE diet. lol.....

So , i am reaching that time of the year again. Starting of the new season.

This is so exciting, working hard to bring the best physique you can to stage. I have been putting in a lot of work in the off season to improve as much as I can.  This makes me very curios to see what the results will be after I leaned out a bit.

As of yesterday , I am 12 weeks out from my first show of the year.  This means the diet are being cleaned up.  I already have quite bad cravings, but still handling it.

My meal breakdown will look like this for the next 6 weeks.

Meal 1
4 egg whites
40g oats

Meal 2
Shake

Meal 3
100g protein
100g veggies
100g carb

Meal 4
Shake

Meal 5
100g protein
200g veggies

I work on a 1500 calorie restricted diet right now.  I eat a bit less than that actually.

My protein at this stage mainly comes from chicken and fish.  Carbs from brown rice, yam and rye bread. I also try to stick to the less starchy veggies.

Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks.
Johann Gottfried Von Herde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...