Monday, January 9, 2012

Calamari and prawn dinner

This is how its done... and see the high protein value!


Protein: 34g
Carbs: 19g
Fat: 3g

Steam fresh calamari rings and prawns for 10minutes (it makes its own water)
Add garlic, spring onions, pepper, lemon juice, salt to flavour. and of course paprika! This is by far one of my favourite seasonings....

I love using fresh herbs and garlic.
Better health advantages!

The rest is easy. This is young spinach leaves. Its fresh, with half a tomato.  Since its evening, I just had 60g of brown rice. I trained legs tonight , so I am allowed this carb treat. hahahaha

Bon app!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...