Sunday, January 22, 2012

More on ABS training....

I get quite a few question on abs training.  I do not train my abs very much, but the times I do train them, I go hard. I will assign abs once or twice a week. 


I like to do the following exercises;


Hanging leg raises.  lots of them!


Captains chair leg raises (with a medicine ball between my upper legs. Pull up the ball quite high, while doing a crunch from the top also. Works like a bomb!



Hip Raises on a elevated bench. 


Bicycle for obliques

Decline Oblique crunch with medicine ball (really love these!)

Flat bench leg pull-in's, for those lower abs!

And of course loads of  Plank, since I have a problematic lower back.

These aren't all I do, its just some of my favourites!

I might do these twice a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...